onsdag 3 mars 2010

Shadow of a man

Right now im listening to Bedouin Soundclash, really diggin their sound, the way everything comes together puts me right into the summer zone.

It's not the summer zone, at least not outside. It's raining, its cold, and its dark...but on the bright side I have my tea, and my water.
I boiled some water earlier to clean out my kanteen....(which by the way had some old water in it...not good!)
anyway, Im going to be taking my kanteen with me to school every day, part of my whole...not drinking sugary things, and replacing the urge for candy for the urge for nuts! (pistacios MMMMMmmmm!)

Today has been a regular day, went very fast, and when I first thought Phrida wasnt going to come, she DID! (which saved the rest of my day)

Well...nothing really left to say, have orchestra at 6, but since there's a storm out, who knows whats going to happen with that!
it be nice to stay in, but I know I have to get up, and move my lazy souless body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6pYAqIh6Jw

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar