fredag 19 mars 2010

Funk up my life please

Ok, So right now Im listening to Funkadelic...
and I know that isn't the only funk out there, and I do listen to a whole bunch of other funk artists...but I just have to say GOD DAMN..
it's getting warmer in southern Sweden FINALLY and its the perfect time for good funky music, i think its kind of hard to get down during the winter!

All this music makes me wish summer was around the corner...and in a way it is..and I know that sentence didn't really make sense..but I cant care because Im too happy dreaming away the summer!

Phrida is writing a NY list of things she wants to do during the two weeks she's with me in NY..and lately I've been doing the same in my mind..

here are some things I hope to do

FIND OUT WHEN SUMMER SCHOOL IS
Play Frisbee in central park
play good music both technically and live
Have some nice nights with Emmy and Toni at Antonias criiiiiib (with phrida too ofcourse!)
Cook good food
forget about cooking food and not eat at all because Ill be having too much fun being home and walking around!!
Spend time with my mom
picnics
go to the beach
cry of laughter..all day every day
smoke a lil lil with emma ln!
chill with the inwo0d cr3w!
sit infront of the air conditioner for hours in august...
yell at my mom for opening the windows when the air conditioner is on
listen to funk with my mom
learn to play bossa nova music on guitar
jam jam jam
bathe in the fountain in central park
ah the list goes on and on and on and on!

I love you Summer, and I love you NYC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ahhmiuyko0&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-6-HM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8vBDET3kbI&feature=PlayList&p=4779560D36FA2689&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar