lördag 6 mars 2010

EVERY FUCKING DAY I....see some news on Yahoo.com
I log in to check my email, but before that I spy some news about maybe...Tiger Woods..A new type of sponge? ...oh yea! and the Natural Disaster..
Today there was an earth shift and the earth moved in Uganda, leaving 300 humans for the grave..
and apparently the days on earth will grow shorter by 1.23 miliseconds...

So whats most important?
My day by the milisecond?
Tiger Woods..?
or the really cool new sponge that I wont buy..

the right answer is D: Chile.
and the even more important answer is F: Try to care!

it's just a matter of reading the news paper once in a while. After I moved to Sweden, my level of knowledge about the world in general sank deep into the depths of the ocean..maybe not that deep...
but Im dissapointed at myself when people ask about the U.S and Obama, and I have nothing to say, because I have litterally been unplugged..

Is being unplugged really the answer?
I mean..this has two meanings ofcourse!
A mighty man whom some might call God, once told me that to be unplugged, was a good thing..I would be taken out from the reality I knew to be true, and instead be shown the REAL reality that would be my new world.

BUT ...only if I meant to accept.
have to pick:
A or B
Blue or Red
Up or Down
Lowfat or Fat
Penis or Vagina

GO ON PICK..
everything is always just pick pick pick pick pick!
this is where i start to lose my sense..so ill go back to my original thoughts..

what I mean is, my plugg is meant to be kept in the wall..the news that i see in the NY times, is meant for me to read..Im not against the paper, or any of that. The people writing the Opeds ARENT Nazi warriors, Ill be fine..
no matter where you do, you should READ,educate yourself..Ill do it too.
we could do it together. If you want.
Lets help eachother get off our asses.
I love you, so come on. Just dont look down

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar