onsdag 3 mars 2010

Numbing Ciggarettes

I'd like to think, that you are just what I need.
I liked the way you looked at me, and the way I affected your smoking.
One after another, and another, and another.
I think I'd like the way you kiss.
And when our lips are to touch, Ill laugh, and break a romantic moment, with my grinding teeth.
I like how awkward things can get, and back to normal again.
I only wish I knew you.
I fear my image of you, is all too high.
You may just be an adventerous being on thin ice, an adventerous being that I've created.
I think that you're adventerous.
You're adventerous beneath the smoking nerves.
The warm mist cools you down.
I want to wake up with you for a week.
I want you to be that person I long for.
I want to make you nervous.
I think I make you nervous.
I'd like to think that,
all I do is think.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar