tisdag 9 mars 2010

I aint.

I was a baby, but I got tired of not being able to communicate
I was a child, but I got tired of toys
I was 11, but I got tired of my period...to only find out that I couldn't get tired of my period.
I was 13, but I got tired of pimples..
I was an adult, but I got tired of decisions
I was a hippie, but I got tired of dirt
I was a lawyer, but I got tired of lying
I was a dog, but I got tired of dependence
I was a god, but I got tired of demands
I was a singer, but I got tired of the notes
I was a streetwalker , but I got tired of the beatings
I was plastic, but I got tired of the smell
I was a beauty, but I got tired of the mirror
I was a bird, but I got tired of the wings
I was an atom, but I got tired of myself
I was a witch, but I got tired of jerks
I was a chair, but I got tired of standing
I was a fish, but I got tired of not being able to communicate.
am
is
were
be
been
being
a
person, but I got tired of the bullshit
I AM gone

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar