torsdag 6 maj 2010

Letter to You know...

Brevet som jag ger dig när vi ses på tåget till Köpenhamn. Copenhagen. Castrup. Kastrup.
Jag hoppas vi ses på det tåget.
Jag vet..du kommer inte vara på det tåget.
Men jag hoppas. Hoppas Hoppas, för en chans till.


Någonting om dig...där är något som jag inte kan låta bli att ...att kolla på, tänka på..känna på.
I want you to be next to me when I wake up, and I want to say ''Oh, good morning love'' Lover, Lovely, Beautiful. Being.

Jag vill veta hur du är som person. Äcklad, Arg, Interesserad, Interessant?

Will you appreciate me?
would you rather see me naked or drink a cup of coffee?
Coffee makes me nervous. The caffeine is too much.
Ill let you see me naked while I make you a cup of coffee, because Ill do that for you,
I swear.

Something about the way you grin.

Och du vet att jag blir så lätt kär..kanske man inte ska säga kär...det är så lätt att man säger sånt man inte menar..

Berusad?

I get a burning sensation in my entire body, just from seeing you. Why are you so intense.
Why are you so...sexy?

Sex. Bass. Coffee. Lips. and hair. Lips, kiss my lips and Ill touch yours.
Ill show you if you show me.
Ill be right there, I promise you that you wont regret it.
Ill make your coffee too.
I just really want to love you.

Och det är nog det som är så svårt, för alt jag vill göra är att älska någon.
Vem är den någon.
Jo jag tänkte det skulle va kul om vi hade lite kontakt.
Contact. I want contact with you.
I want to contact YOU.
I want to have contact with you.
Breathe in , breathe out.

Ok.
This is my letter to you,
I hope you understand...Im not always like this...I just happen to love the way you, are.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar