tisdag 25 maj 2010

Beginning of an excerpt of a pile of excerpts.

Morning Prost.

It was just 5 in the morning when I realized she was still there. Her blonde hair made me feel cheap, and wonder why I didn’t choose a brunette?

By 5.30 I got enough energy to get up and light a ciggarette.

Outside, the city was expanding and demanding, already by the early hours of 5 and 6 A.M.

The sun was halfway there, the streets lights smoothly complimented the roads so the morning people could find their path. I could still see the moon, and I could still feel my sweat running down my back in to the back of my legs.

Already I heard the ambulance busting through the morning gates.

This is what I live for, these are my streets, this is my …

And then she awoke.

Can I get a smoke or what? , she yawned

Im Sorry, I didn’t know you were awake.

Who was this blonde anyway?

I could see right through her…she came to New York in search of a new life…no, that was too obvious.

I’ll repeat myself and correct my mistakes.

She already came from the city, but she was so desparate for fame, that she exploited her clitoris.

Yea, and she loved it. A man could spot that clitoris from a mile away.

”Hey, isn’t that….Yeah! it is her!”

For one moment I was proud of my purchase, then instantly I became repulsed at my action of thought.

Hey…you got a light?

Yeah, I got a light.

She was pretty, and simple.

At this point of my life, I didn’t want anything better. I know it's a depressing thought…I mean, I don’t mean to dousche around…but Im quite handsome. My jaw line and cheek bones are simply exquisite. Beautiful girls are like dolls, and after a while…you’d rather just play with a rock or a stick, a simple object put forth by nature.

A simple girl, is that simple object…

I just wish she were a simple brunette.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar