torsdag 27 maj 2010

Here I go again

Okay, lets try to make this realistic for once.

Lets say,
you & me on a balcony.

NO,
on a fire escape.

and I rest my head on your lap, or in between your legs, and I look up only to see there are no clouds in the sky.

Yes,
and you say to me "how many stars do you see?"

and I do not answer, only because I cannot answer.

we don't speak for 15 minutes, maybe a little more...
and I can feel your fingers feeling around at my scalp, and it feels so nice.

Yes,
I know you know that I like being touched, just a simple touch of my back, the slightest grace of the spine.

I sit back up and climb back into the apartment.
You know how much I love that apartment.
I put on music that you know I only listen to loud when I am with a special person.
You know I hate dancing, but for some reason I just can't help myself.
I know how dumb it all sounds, and I hate myself for writing something like that...but I love movements and expressions.

You come to me, and hold me and I know that this is probably Love.

L.O.V.E

You don't care about my pessimistic moments, you know I just do it because nobody else is doing it.

You, I , we.
Him and I.
Us.
Them.


We just stand there and let the sound waves echo in the room.
We breathe and I adore you.

Just looking at you, and understanding your acceptance of me is overwhelming.

You're overwhelming.
I am overwhelmed.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar