lördag 1 maj 2010

A coffee triggered Ramble

Okay...you can think what you want about the list I am about to write. Well , its not completely going to be a list...but it will look like one.


-After I've washed my hands, or any time after I've used the sink, I have to stare at the faucet for about 10 seconds to assure myself that water isn't running which would lead to an overflow of water.
-when something uncomfortable is about to happen, i grab at my left arm to calm myself down.
-I absolutely hate it when I am surrounded by people walking at a pace slower than myself.
-I cant stand it when a stranger can't make up their mind
-I get goosebumps when a person plays the wrong note, whether it be too high or too low
-I don't like to be loud spoken, and chant for things (like a demonstration)
-I absolutely don't like activities that are often taken place in Summer camps..which also means these chant things and such self pride..
-I don't really like Summer Camps in general..only music camp at MSM.
-I dont like to take part in theater
-when i've locked the door I have to look at the lock for 10 seconds to assure myself that it really is locked.
-when I watch tv i like to make sure that there is absolutely nothing on the table that would destract my eyes from the moving images on the scree.
- When I play music I cant have any notes from the other music sheets visible
-I have to touch at least some materials when Im in a store
-sometimes at random times I have to grind my teeth as hard as I can just because
-when I was little up until now, whenever Im on a train, a draw the outline on the seat infront of me with my fingers
-don't like eating popcorn before a movie has started
-don't like when a person has food on their face, and is completely unaware

/grinch

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar