fredag 9 april 2010

Praise the sun almighty Lord

So I'm sitting here, listening to Viva Mayday on my aunts great speakers. Not too long ago did I finish the coffee I had in my water canteen. The coffee was very light, with an overflow of cream instead of milk.

The sun shines bright, and the park was lovely.
Tonight Kim is having a party with the theme Pimps & Hoes, I wont dress up as either, because I have trouble with finding those sort of themes to exciting.
It's a very negative way of thinking, but anyway its way too much preparation , and Id rather wear Phrida's grandfathers thick sweater and some pants and some shoes and some new soul that will have a good time tonight.

Its really only two months left until Phrida and I get on that plane, and I go home, and Phrida visits NYC, it's incredibly exciting, but time wont fly by just yet..so until then I have to look forward to tonight.

I cant expect too much, but I can stop being stubborn and anyway the sun is shining so not much could go wrong.

1 kommentar:

  1. The sun is the most important!

    Wish you and PH were here in sthlm, Christina and EYE saw a great, i mean GREAT, eye mean GRRRR8, artist today! Have to show you the book we bought and tell you all about her next time we seeeeees

    And oh, judging by some of ur writings here we share the same attitude towards most of the things you discuss, like this above and eeeh the one about påsk, födelsedagar and so foooooooorth

    SvaraRadera