tisdag 27 april 2010

A letter to a friend, long over due

I hope you know, that you my friend
are a friend I hope to have, until the day they cremate me.
Maybe you can be the one who cremates me?...surely Ill be dead before you, and that is nothing to be sad about. I have you now, and you have me, and you know you have me.
Every time I see you my day is lit by an ever lasting feverish flame. I know its corny, but how can I help that your so horny?
I can't understand that a girl like you can feel so blue, and yet you stand up against it. You don't hesitate to show the way you feel.
You move, you cry, you laugh, you cry,you cry, you cry , you cry, you cry, and it's because your brought up to show that you're not afraid to taste your tears.
You inspire me to love.
We should travel together,
you know I'm not in love with you,
you know I'm just in love with you.
I dont want to kiss you, I want to hold you,
and I know you want to be on your terrace with me too.
We have so many great ideas together.
I think we should go through with it, the Trip to Spain, France, maybe a mysterious Island where we can get tattoos from the natives?
I dont know, im losing my head,
its time to go to bed...
but I love you,
Elizabeth Fernandez

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar