lördag 3 april 2010

I dont like easter.

But what can I do?
holidays depress me, easter eggs too.

Didn't mean to rhyme, and now the family's here, much to do, but not for me.
I can't bare to care about this, why should I?
Well, all holidays are a downer, and who am I to blame?
how in the world could I be expected to appreciate a single day, that represents nothing but false happiness. It's utterly insane, and don't want to take any part of it.
I live for myself and for the people I love, and the holidays can all fly high up above. Ill float and live for the sun, or somethin that ACTUALLY makes me happy.
I can't care for these silly presents, and special foods, stupid decorations. Who cares? I don't.
But I guess you could guess that already...I've already said it plenty.

Today its warm out, Im wearing my sandals, its amazing how the world can flip upside down and the sun can make its appearance with charm.
Tomorrow is sunday, a day to be faithful and calm. The only day of the week where we are expected to ease down. Unfortunatley not everyone eases on down, instead Sunday is a day where people stress and create last minutes to finish work thats been expected for the first 6 days.
Whose to blame?

It's easter Sunday, but whats that matter.
Its still Sunday, the 7th day of the week..or maybe the first if you want to count that way?
maybe it's nothing, maybe it doesn't matter, maybe you don't care, or maybe you don't mind that Im rambling..

A person still dies every second, is born every second, will catch a cold, laugh, cry, run, mate, love, jump, and discover every single day , so why should this make a difference.
Fuck easter, and any other special day.
I love the day and the light and the evening air, The earth itself is what I breathe for, breathe in, breathe out.

Love,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar