fredag 23 juli 2010

Tomorrow is the Modest Mouse concert, and Im realizing that I do like them quite a lot. I listened to them so much when I was younger, and now I guess they are making a reappearance in my life.
I miss some specific people a lot, I even miss people that don't exist in my life.
The reoccurring theme in my writing is love, but I must say...I do miss it, mainly because it isn't there for me to hug around.
Bam Bam Bam Boontu Bam I miss you slam into my body Bam.
Oh is it possible to lose 8 pounds in two weeks?
ill tell you when Im thinner.
Hey discipline, fuck you!
I cannot wait to buy thongs with Sam, its interesting how that becomes my main necessity.
Is it a want or a need?
Well let me tell you...my dog chewed up most of my underwear, but maybe you don't count thongs as underwear?

I'm sorry that I miss you and Im sorry that I whine about it. Oh man oh man, I want you man.

How does it feel to know that somebody WANTS you and needs you. It's a necessity, like a thong.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar