tisdag 20 juli 2010

Right now I am chillin, chilling, relaxing, about to go to sleep.
I am in my orbit.
After a long day of things on and off ; Going to the museum > museum is closed.
Going to see movie > Movie is sold out.
Going to Dinner>Ollies or Chipotle?
Sex talk walk with Sam,
and massage buses with friends in Brooklyn.
Had no idea that Brooklyn was so European, and I guess its my fault for forgetting that there are other places outside of Manhattan.

Take it easy take it easy, wait a while before you let your brain go insane.
Today was easy but tomorrow it's 6 a.m again, and tomorrow its yoga again, and tomorrow you should consider giving it your all. Mentally and physically.
Come on Susanna, why don't you just breathe like you know you want to. Let go, MMMMMmmmmm.
HMMMmmmmmm.
It'll be another full day, and I cannot wait to wake up from beautiful dreams that my brain so generously lets me have.

Goodnight.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW1NTN5vMyY

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar