tisdag 13 juli 2010

Pretty young girls,
Exquisite dolls,
how else do I explain a younger woman?
A younger woman has no silly thoughts about consequences, and it memorizes me that friends and myself fall into this category of women. It is all women, young, small, short, tall, thin, medium, large. The point is that we fall and we fall and why is it that we fall looking up, looking up to a man who for some reason engages in our company. I absolutely can't stop thinking about it, and my stomach turns in my own situation. I sometimes think that there is not really a difference between women and men, however, I now know that this is completely false. We are different species we are different humans, lovers, gods, goddesses, animals, atoms. We fall into place in two completely different categories.
I do not mean that men cannot express true devotion, but it seems to me that the female life is much quicker to run into the tunnel, jump into the waterfall, catch that which does not exist.

I find myself constantly roaming thoughts and fantasies about things that are false now and may be a truth one day or one life time. I watch other friends who make their love a true statement, and live passionately for love itself. It is necessary I think, to open up. Open up your love in the same way you would open up a book.
I choose to be therefore I am and can thrive in my own targets and ideas. This is a article of confusion and odd statements.
My main question is,
Why do women fall? and is it possible for men to jump the same cliff?

/Sunstar Supertramp

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar