onsdag 28 juli 2010

So here I am.
I got home at about 10:40 a.m, and it is now 11:01 a.m
Downstairs, the daycare children are just having a BLAST! and they're learning their stupid little numbers and singing their stupid songs about the world and happiness, but they have no idea that I am right above them trying to swallow my menstrual pain because I am too weak to just bite my tongue and stay calm!
This is ridiculous, how is it possible for the floors to be so thin???
I wish I could write a complaint against little children learning...

END OF RANT.
BEGINNING OF NEW RANT.

I hereby delete myself from contact with others, however I am allowed to talk to people in Sweden, but with time change and all of that I do not think it will be an issue.
I will everyday figure something out about my habitat and myself. I will try to make contact with strangers, other beings that take up the space around me but that I do not usually acknowledge.
This is only the beginning of a nice snippet of my life.

END OF SECOND RANT.
BEGINNING OF PLAN.


Today in class, i dozed off and began to think about what I would rather do than go to college right away. Well let me just say, that my plan is great. First in august 2011 I am doing a summer course in Germany where I will learn German, then after that I am going to go back to Sweden if only for a little while, try to gather up some money, figure something out. Then I shall buy a eurorail pass and travel to different parts of Europe. I haven't decided completely what it is I want to find, or what it is I think I will find, but I know it will be good for me and my own development. I just have to choose the countries I plan to visit!

END OF PLAN.
END.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar