fredag 30 juli 2010

And So today I put together the ikea bed thats been leaning up against the wall for three years.
Oh how nice it looks!
So now i take the big bed, and mom takes the ikea bed...somehow that one is better and bigger? ..(I think not)

It has been a Beatles filled day (specifically Rubber Soul)
and Everything is positive.
I am cheating a bit with my isolation, because on Monday I am meeting my pal and making Svenska Köttbullar!

Men det är så skönt att vara själv, och jag ska börja läsa Siddhartha immorogn.
Ibland är det så mysigt att lystna på Paul Mccartneys röst viskande i örat.
For some reason most beatles recordings are a bit muffled, whisper whisper whisper.
All I can do is better the guitar and better the violin.
ladida and some more.
The cell phone sits quietly on the nightstand, and I hate it.
FUck you phone! All you do is give me cramp in the hand!

Okay, Science tomorrow. Then Yoga.
Then The World.

ps. Today I did topless yoga at home, the next step is naked.

/Samana

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar