måndag 7 juni 2010

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000006454 StartFragment:0000001698 EndFragment:0000006418

Okay,

I don’t mean to exaggerate.

I really do not mean to seem extreme.

I cannot help myself, for you my life my love are just making me seem and feel okay.

Dear Life,

When did I give up on happiness? Or more so…when did I think I had given up on happiness?

Sometimes I think I manipulate my brain cells so I can feel sorry for myself, give myself a reason to look down. Look down, look down, look down. Don’t you ever look up.

Look up to the sun as it graces your beautiful face, and don’t deny it’s kindness.

Why not?

Well…you know it’ll only be around for a short time. An amount of time that is impossible for you to even begin to comprehend…but as you already know, The End, is only a shorterend version of something.

Something you cannot comprehend.

So appreciate the sun.

I feel like my cat, and thats alright. I sleep fully clothed, with an addition of a thick scarf around my neck. I feel warm.

Every single part of my body is warm when I sleep.

Oh cat, do you want a ciggarette?

I guess that would be innapropiate, cat.

I guess the only thing that could make me happier at the moment would be; sitting in my yellow room.

Drinking an ice cold beer.

Smoking a ciggarillo.

Eating an orange.

Snuggling with cat.

Pretending.

Appreciating life.

I love you life love,

Or,

I like you a lot, life love.

/Sunstar Supertramp

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar