lördag 12 juni 2010

Dialogue

-Did you do it?
-Did I do what?
-Are you serious? Don't tell me you didn't do it!
-Stop being so ridiculous, I wasn't going to do it while there were other people around.
-You promised me you would.
-Yeah, I made a promise and I broke it.
-You're a liar. You're a fucking liar.
-Yesterday I thought I was a bitch?
-Get the fuck out of here.
-Do you want me to get a heart attack? because that's what's going to happen, Im going to get a heart-attack, and why? Because YOU'VE brought me to that level.
-Good! I hope you DO get a heart attack. It would sure as hell make life a lot easier for me.
-How dare you? After everything I've sacrified for you. After every single dollar I've...I've...
-You've what?, yea that's what I thought. Just do me a huge favor, and get the fuck out of here, okay?
-You really make me feel like Im worthless.
-You are worthless.
-How can you stand there and say these things to me?
-I don't have to mind or care or have an emotion towards you , because it's over. You're over.
-You wouldn't dare do that to me. I'll get people involved.
-Who the fuck are you going to call huh? You don't know anybody, you don't have people to talk to.
-This is where you underestimate me, You think that you're so above me, that you can just do whatever and take everything away from me.
-Didn't I tell you to get the hell out of here?
-I'll leave, but I want you to tell me You've enjoyed me being here, and helping you.
-Get out.

The story of a mafia employee and his boss after not daring to meeting the requirements for the job.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar