torsdag 10 juni 2010

Dear Diary,
No.

Dear Journal.
Dear God.
Dear Self.
Dear Moses.
Oh Jesus.

I am in love with a teacher.

”are you serious?”
When am I not serious? I wonder if he really doesn't believe me, or if he just...
"Or if I just?"

Fuck, now I'm thinking aloud.
The truth is I really am quite in love with him, and some times I wake up thinking I've been laying in the bed with him and having him caress my face. I know I know I know how silly it may sound, but you must realize how much suffering I've gone through. Can't you see? My face is utterly pale...and for what?
For what?
Well, I don't mind seeing my pale and slender face when I know his gracious fingers have aroused my entire body.
I don't really mind it when I feel under the weather, when I know that he's the one whose put me under his sheets and kissed my forehead.
I wish I thought aloud.
I wish he knew exactly how I felt.

"You're a mess..."

Why is it that not even my best friend can believe my words. Might it be his opposite sex that puts him at this disadvantage of understanding?
I wish he understood my love for this man of greater ideas, truths, years,height, power > of Love.



Dear Diary,
Why does no one treat me as the mature human being that I am?
How is it possible for all others to be so muted?
Am I inhuman? is it just me who doesn't understand them?

Dear Diary,
For a little while now, I am deeply stuck.
I am devoted to a man much greater than myself.

Dear Diary,
Is it normal for a girl my age, to feel as thin in thought as in her waistline?

Dear Diary,
He touches me.
He says.

You and I, we're something only our tiny spiraling thoughts can understand.

He sits,
Behind me.

He lifts,
My body.

He touches,
My form. My Breast. My out call. My Breath. My Inner self.

For the slightest moment we can no longer breathe. I am lost in my lungs. I cannot get myself out.

I feel the best of me is all for him.
I see the way he looks at me when we sleep side by side, face to face, back to back, cheek to cheek.
I feel the way he looks at me.

If you kiss me just once more, I won't have to feel this inner impulse. I wont feel this ticking time bomb. I will not feel a thing. Pure Euphoria.

"Okay, I believe you"

/Sunstar Supertramp

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar